Counterproductive Work Behavior, CWB
- Counterproductive Work Behavior Checklist CWB-C. CWB is three ways: Overall, OCB directed at organizations vs. people, and five dimensions of Abuse against others, Production deviance, Sabotage, Theft, and Withdrawal.
- Ethical Sales Behavior. By Roman & Ruiz 2005. Ratings by customers of salesperson’s behavior.
- Workplace deviance by Bennett and Robinson. Has subscales of organization and personal deviance.
- For target perspective on abusive and nasty behavior see social stressors in environment section.
- Unethical behavior. Akaah 1996 has list of behaviors rated for unethicality. This scale has been used to get ratings of unethical behavior by employees.
- Employee participation. Wikhamn et al. 2021. Three subscales: Work Role Participation, HR Participation, Strategic Participation.
- Job Crafting Scale JCS. Tims et al 2012, Journal of Vocational Behavior.
- Job Crafting Questionnaire JCQ. Slemp & Vella-Brodrick 2013. Three subscales: Task Crafting, Cognitive Crafting, Relational Crafting.
- Job crafting review of scales and meta-analysis. Rudolph et al. 2017 JVB.
Organizational Citizenship Behavior, OCB
- Contextual Performance. By Motowidlo & Van Scotter, 1994. Includes measure of task performance.
- Oppositional courage. Thoroughgood et al. 2021. Perceptions of whether people at work stand up for transgender colleagues.
- Organizational Citizenship Behavior Checklist OCB-C.
- Organizational Citizenship Behavior. Measures dimensions of Altruism, Civic Virtue, Conscientiousness, Courtesy, and Sportsmanship. By Podsakoff et al., 1990.
- Organizational citizenship behavior. Includes measure of task performance. By Anderson and Williams.
- Organizational citizenship behavior. Includes dimensions of loyalty, obedience, and participation. Ties to cynacism and values. By Van Dyne et al., 1994.
- Voice. By Van Dyne & LePine, 1998.