Skip to content
Behavior of Leader
- Abusive supervision. Tepper 2000, Academy of Management Journal.
- Empowering Leadership Questionnaire, ELQ. By Arnold et al. 2000, Journal of Organizational Behavior. Five subscales are Leading by Example, Participative Decision-Making, Coaching, Informing, Showing Concern/Interacting with the Team.
- Ethical Leadership Scale ELS. By Brown et al. 2005, Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes.
- Leader Indecisiveness. Adapted for use in a study of sales people by Mulki et al. 2002, Journal of Business Research from the Germeija & De Boeck 2002 European Journal of Psychological Assessment general scale.
- Leader Integrity. Simmons et al., 2007, Journal of Applied Psychology.
- Supervisory Support. Greenhaus, Parasuraman & Wormley, 1990, Academy of Management Journal.
- R.I.G.H.T. Leadership. Gulseren et al. 2021, Canadian Journal of Administrative Science. Measures five dimensions of healthy leadership model: Recognition, Involvement, Supporting growth & development, Emphasizing health & safety, Fostering teamwork.
- Signs of Struggle (SOS) scale. Dimoff & Kelloway 2019, Work & Stress. Behavioral mental health checklist for managers to use with subordinates.
- Authentic Leadership Inventory, ALI. Measures dimensions of Self-Awareness, Balanced Processing, Internalized Moral Perspective and Relational Transparency. By Neider & Schriesheim, 2011.
- Leader Behavior Description Questionnaire, LBDQ. Measures Consideration, Initiating Structure, and other dimensions. From the classic Ohio State Leadership Studies.
- Servant Leadership Survey, SLS. Van Dierendonck & Nuijten 2011, Journal of Business and Psychology. Subscales of Accountability, Authenticity, Courage, Empowerment, Forgiveness, Humility, Standing back, Stewardship.
- Transformational Leadership. Measures dimensions of Articulating a Vision, Foster Acceptance of Group Goals, High Performance Expectations, Intellectual Stimulation, Providing an Appropriate Model, Providing Individualized Support. By Podsakoff et al., 1990.
- Transactional Leadership. Contingent Reward Behavior. By Podsakoff et al., 1990.
Quality of Relationship with the Leader