Behavior of Leader
- Empowering Leadership Questionnaire, ELQ. By Arnold et al. 2000. Five subscales are Leading by Example, Participative Decision-Making, Coaching, Informing, Showing Concern/Interacting with the Team
- Ethical Leadership Scale ELS. By Brown et al. 2005.
- Leader Indecisiveness. Adapted for use in a study of sales people by Mulki et al. 2002 from the Germeija & De Boeck 2002 general scale.
- Leader Integrity. By Simmons et al., 2007.
- Supervisory Support. By Greenhaus, Parasuraman & Wormley, 1990.
- Authentic Leadership Inventory, ALI. Measures dimensions of Self-Awareness, Balanced Processing, Internalized Moral Perspective and Relational Transparency. By Neider & Schriesheim, 2011.
- Leader Behavior Description Questionnaire, LBDQ. Measures Consideration, Initiating Structure, and other dimensions. From the classic Ohio State Leadership Studies.
- Transformational Leadership. Measures dimensions of Articulating a Vision, Foster Acceptance of Group Goals, High Performance Expectations, Intellectual Stimulation, Providing an Appropriate Model, Providing Individualized Support. By Podsakoff et al., 1990.
- Transactional Leadership. Contingent Reward Behavior. By Podsakoff et al., 1990.
- Creative and Innovative Leadership. Measures dimensions of Encouraging Shared Vision, Inspiring Creativity, and Providing Individual Support. By Khalili, 2017.
- Entrepreneurial Leadership. Measures behaviors, competencies, and skills for entrepreneurial leaders. By Bagheri and Harrison, 2020.
- Safety Leadership. Four scales designed for different roles. By Wu et al., 2010.
Quality of Relationship with the Leader
- Leader-Member Exchange. By Scandura and Schrieshiem, 1994.
- Trust in Leader. By Simmons et al., 2007
- Trust In/Loyalty To the Leader. By Podsakoff et al., 1990.
- Self-Leadership Questionnaire. Measures self-leadership behavior, cognition, and skill. By Houghton & Neck, 2002.