Measures related to career issues such as calling, overqualification, PE-fit and work-family.
- Brief Calling Scale, BCS. Dik et al., 2012, Journal of Career Assessment. Scale of having but not necessarily living a calling.
- Calling and Vocation Questionnaire, CVQ. Dik et al., 2012, Journal of Career Assessment. Subscales of Transcendent Summons, Purposeful Work, and Prosocial Orientation both present and searching, plus total scores.
- Living a Calling Scale, LCS. Duffy et al. 2012, Journal of Counseling Psychology.
Vocational Choice and Match
- Perceived Cognitive Overqualification Questionnaire PCOQ. Fine & Nevo 2008, The International Journal of Human Resource Management.
- Perceived Overqualification Scale POQ. Khan & Morrow 1991, Journal of Business Research.
- Subjective Underemployment Scales SUS. Allan et al. 2017, Journal of Vocational Behavior. Subscales of Underpayment, Status discrepancy, Hours discrepancy, Involuntary temporary work, Field, Poverty wage employment.
- Work Volition Scale–Student Version. Diemer et al. 2012, The Counseling Psychologist. Perceived capacity to make occupational choices.
- Behavioral role conflict. Clark et al. 2019, Journal of Business and Psychology. Work-family conflict that focuses on behaviors.
- Coping with work and family stressors. Clark et al. 2014, Journal of Business and Psychology. Covers strategies people use to cope with stressors from work and from family.
- Work-family and family-work conflict. Netemeyer et al. 1996.
- Work-family conflict. The 6 dimension Carlson, Kacmar & Williams (2000) scale.
- Work-family enrichment. The Carlson, Kacmar, Wayne, & Grzywacz (2006) scale.
- Work and family engagement. Rothbard 2001. Subscales of Attention and Absorption for work and for family.