Workplace boredom is a topic that has received little research attention, but has been of interest in the media.
- ABC News interviewed me about how being bored at work can have detrimental effects.
- Awardco ran an article based on an article in the journal Work & Stress with Kari Bruursema and Stacey Kessler, based on Kari’s doctoral dissertation.
- This AOL article is concerned with boredom and stress.
- Art Diamond’s Blog picked up on the boredom study with Kari Bruursema and Stacey Kessler.
- This CNBC article on toxic bosses mentions our Work & Stress boredom article.
- The Daily Mail in the UK talks about boredom and stress.
- Derik’s Mindblog discusses our Work & Stress boredom article.
- The New York Times interviewed me about boredom and stress.
Photo by Magda Ehlers from Pexels