Paul has written books about I-O psychology and research methods. Below are links to brief overviews, the publisher’s descriptions, and where to buy them.
- Industrial and Organizational Psychology Research and Practice 7th edition, is an overview of the I-O Psychology field.
- Job Satisfaction: Application, Assessment, Causes, and Consequences provides an introduction to the most frequently assessed and studied employee attitude.
- Summated Rating Scale Construction is a step-by-step guide to creating your own multiple-item assessments.
- Research Designs provides a short introduction to basic research design, including experimental, quasi-experimental, and nonexperimental.
- SAS Programming for Researchers and Social Scientists is a tutorial on computer programming with the SAS language.
- Counterproductive Work Behavior is an edited book with chapter from leading researchers who study bad behavior by employees.
SUBSCRIBE TO PAUL’S BLOG: Enter your e-mail and click SUBSCRIBE